Wealth Transfer & Perpetuation
Smooth transfer of your assets to your intended beneficiaries requires meticulous advance planning to minimize the effects of estate taxes and other transfer expenses.
Failure to think ahead could put your legacy at risk. Your assets only have three possible recipients: your family, a charity or other designated beneficiaries, or the Internal Revenue Service. With our help, you can control this distribution with maximum efficiency.
Our specialized assessment methods and techniques can allow you to:
- Design and document a plan to ensure proper timing and amount of distributions to your chosen beneficiaries.
- Provide income for a spouse or other dependants; take maximum advantage of annual and lifetime gift exclusions; establish gifting programs to transfer assets and provide financial solutions for children or grandchildren or establish charitable foundations.
- Maximize your ability to give to charity while reducing taxes and potentially increasing current income.
- Equalize distributions of estate and business interests between children working in the family business and those not active in the company; reduce or eliminate estate taxes.
- Properly fund any remaining tax liability through the most efficient and cost-effective methods.